III. Subject matter of the guarantee
1. DURABLE grants its customers of the SHERPA® and VARIO® display panel systems a manufacturer's warranty on the unrestricted functionality of these articles in addition to the statutory liability for defects.
2. This manufacturer's warranty is valid for 5 years from the date of purchase (receipt or invoice).
3. Within the warranty period granted, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, the affected items whose functionality is no longer as specified by DURABLE.
4. Replaced items of the SHERPA® or VARIO® display panel systems or parts thereof become the property of DURABLE.
5. Warranty services provided shall neither extend the warranty period nor trigger a new warranty period.
6. Warranty claims must be asserted against DURABLE immediately after becoming aware of the limited functionality.
7. This guarantee will be handled exclusively by DURABLE. Third parties are not authorised to make any declarations on behalf of DURABLE within the scope of this guarantee.
III. Warranty processing
1. Warranty claims must be asserted against DURABLE immediately after becoming aware of the limited functionality.
2. Keep the proof of purchase for the duration of the warranty period.
3. contact details in the event of a warranty claim:
Please contact our service department
Hunke & Jochheim GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0)2371 / 662 – 383
4. please return the returned item together with the original purchase receipt, after consultation with our service department, to the following address, quoting the returns number you have received:
Hunke & Jochheim GmbH & Co. KG
GermanyIV. Exclusion of warranty
A warranty claim is excluded in case of damage due to:
V. Scope of the guarantee
- improper handling,
- natural wear and tear, overloading,
- the use of accessories/additional parts/attachments and care products not approved by the manufacturer,
- environmental influences such as moisture, heat or dirt,
- non-observance of the operating instructions,
- use of force,
- unauthorised repair attempts,
- return in packaging that is not safe for transport.
1. This guarantee serves as the sole legal remedy against DURABLE in the event of defective articles (excluding claims arising from product liability). Other guarantees which may additionally be granted by specialist trade partners to end customers or other statutory or contractual claims cannot be asserted against DURABLE unless DURABLE expressly accepts such an obligation in writing.
2. DURABLE's warranty liability is limited exclusively to the obligations set out above. Further claims, in particular claims for consequential harm caused by a defect, indirect damage and pecuniary loss, are excluded under this warranty, unless any claims are based on manufacturer's liability under mandatory law.VI. Additional provisions
1. Changes to this guarantee declaration are only possible in written form.
2. This guarantee shall be handled exclusively by DURABLE. As a matter of principle, third parties are not authorised to make declarations on behalf of DURABLE within the scope of this guarantee.
3. The place of performance and jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this guarantee declaration is Iserlohn.
4. German law shall apply.