Infoframe for hygiene regulations in offices and production plants
What is the proper way to wash your hands in order to minimize the spread of pathogens?
Washing your hands at regular intervals is a first effective method to protect yourself against viruses and bacteria. Hands should be washed for no less than 20 to 30 seconds.
1. Use enough water and soap to cover your hands completely.
2. Rub your palms against each other.
3. Rub the backs of your hands and your fingers against each other.
4. Dry your hands carefully with a disposable towel.
Download hand washing instructions >>
Download the instructions directly as a PDF and use them in your business!
Infoframes for company instructions
Use DURAFRAME® Infoframes for notices of all kinds:
- eye-catching presentation of information with a suitable frame color
- quick and flexible swapping of notices with foldable magnetic frame
- easy mounting without tools
JUST LOOK HOW EASY DURAFRAME® IS TO USE:
DURAFRAME® is also suitable for hygiene regulations and other notices in the medical field:
Present information clearly
The floor stand is ideal as a signpost or for information in lobbies, reception halls and other representative spaces. Employees, customers, guests and visitors can thus be optimally informed about current topics.